The church building has reopened with a new entrance, welcome area, meeting room, toilets and kitchen. We are gradually welcoming back regular groups as they show their ability to meet the requirements of being Covid aware.
We have begun our Sunday morning worship following the procedures set out below:-
- if you feel ill or particularly vulnerable, please do not come
- you must either use the QR code or sign in the test and trace book
- you must remain socially distanced from everyone who is not in your bubble.
- you must wear a face-covering and sanitise hands as you come in.
- we have set the church out with the chairs in pairs and threes, but you can only sit with someone in your bubble.
- we will fill up from the front left hand corner and we will leave from the back right hand corner.
- if we have more than 12 households/bubbles we can open the screen and use the hall
- the offering plate will be in the welcome area
- we will play hymns, but those in church can’t sing – those at home can.
- we will only open the accessible toilet and only one person at a time should go up the corridor to the toilets.
- there will be no after church cup of tea/coffee and we ask you not to linger in the building.
We will seek to make every one who comes welcome and will continue to use zoom for those who still wish to join us from wherever they are.Just follow this link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83142689496
The church exists wherever we are:- Worshiping, welcoming, praying, witnessing, discipling, encouraging and celebrating.
If you want to speak to someone please contact our Minister.
- We will continue to pray for our community and the Labyrinth is always available to everyone.
- We will serve people as best as we can whilst following good health advice
- We will encourage people to find new ways to be disciples of Jesus in these uncertain times.