The church building has closed whilst we follow the guidelines around Coronavirus. However the church remains open wherever we are:- Worshiping, welcoming, praying, witnessing, discipling, encouraging and celebrating. If you want to speak to someone please contact our Minister.
- We will use the website and facebook page to point people towards online worship resources.
- We will produce a weekly/fortnightly bulletin to e-mail & post to those who want it
- We will maintain pastoral contact via telephone and e-mail
- We will continue to pray for our community and the Labyrinth is always available to everyone.
- We will serve people as best as we can whilst following good health advice
- We will encourage people to find new ways to be disciples of Jesus in these uncertain times.
- We will gather here again as soon as we are able to do so.
The Psalm set for 22 March, our first Sunday on which the building was closed is Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
he leads me beside still waters;
he restores my soul.
He leads me in right paths
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I fear no evil;
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff—
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
my whole life long.